5 Morals During a Blast of Orca Inspiration
Minutes ago I saw a Richard Branson’s post featuring several Orca whales trapped in the frozen seas of Canada… and I just had this blast of inspiration that wanted to share with you like a wake-up call out of nowhere.
1. Don’t waste your time on something that doesn’t make you a better professional! Be damn good at your work so you are wanted everywhere and you choose rather than being chosen! Being mediocre is not an option.
2. Create a side venture of yours and/or guarantee side income so you can be independent from your employer and maintain true self-esteem and freedom to responsibly choose your challenges!
3. Don’t waste your time on something that does not make you a better person. You will spend significant time by yourself – make yourself the best company to hang out with.
4. Live and lead by example. You want to be surrounded by positive, capable, ambitious, hardworking and sincere people. Don’t let people suck happiness out of you.
5. Invest in your relationships. Your family, closest friends and spouse are the ones who push you forward when it gets rough. Never underestimate their support and never take them for granted.
We are all Оrcas trapped in the ice of wasted time. Get out and keep moving!