10 Greatest Entrepreneurs of All Time
MSNBC published a wonderful article about those names that are left somewhere back in history but marked the entrepreneurial evolution. Here are the people and their deeds:
1. King Croesus – We owe him the cash flow as he contributed with the first coinage;
2. Pope Sixtus IV – He monetized the indulgences of the church;
3. Benjamin Franklin – author, printer and inventor;
4. P.T. Barnum – the scam father and circus man;
5. Thomas Edison – over 1300 patent inventions with the electric light in the focus;
6. Henry Ford – the automobile inventor;
7. Benjamin Siegel – quoted to be the Las Vegas founder;
8. Ray Kroc. – McDonald’s founder;
9. H. Ross Perot. – Electronic Data Systems;
10. Jobs & Wozniak – The Apple founders.
Although the article is quite Americanized it offers a nice dip into entrepreneurship history and was worth sharing. Connect with me on Google+ or visit me on nickshopov.com to continue the talk.