Coursera With 10 New Courses – Entrepreneurship, Data, Art, Genetics and More
Coursera users can be happy with 10 new courses launching this autumn, including 3 specializations. All courses also offer verified certificates for those who are more ambitious and willing to pay for the MOOCs market leader.
Coursera | New Courses
• Foundations of Teaching for Learning 5: Planning for Teaching and Learning
• Experimental Methods in Systems Biology
• Innovation for Entrepreneurs: From Idea to Marketplace
• Useful Genetics Part 2
• The Fall and Rise of Jerusalem
• What a Plant Knows (and other things you didn’t know about plants)
• Data Management for Clinical Research
• Wind, Waves and Tides: Alternative Energy Systems
• The American South: Its Stories, Music, and Art
• Volcanic Eruptions: a material science
Check them out on coursera.org.
Learning never goes out of style!